first...thanks to all for the support...it really encourage me to maintain this community. I'm sorry for not always being around here...and for being unable to approve all of your membership request.
Maybe some of you who had been rejected by us were wondering why we can't approve you to join here. Well actually we had a rule that probably some of Johnny's fan community were using this rule too.
1. If you want to join with community you should have an active LJ account (not twitter account, not facebook account,...LJ account only) Before we approve you, sometime we've checked your LJ, it's okay if you had locked post, but if you had some unlocked post it will be much better. We can see your profile just to checked are we had the same interest or you just some spammer who will ruin community post.
2. It's okay if you hadn't very active in LJ, at least you had one or two post in English language for me to read.
3. Before you click the "join" button, perhaps you should checked your profile first, sometime when I checked your profile, this community are already on your list. So, why should I approve you twice, right??...
Sorry for doing this...but this rule already exist even before I'm becoming member of this community ...and I'm just reminding everyone who try to join here...
So those are the reasons why we had to reject some of you.. I'm so sorry if you were being rejected for couple time.
are there someone in this community who willing try to join crew and do sub?....we had some trouble since some crew member are busy with their job....not that I'm complaining, but I just want to make this community still active as before...:)
If you were interested, or if you want to learn how to do sub...you can assign yourself...or if you are still newbie on this...we can discuss and teach you how to do it....
1. Translator ~ Mainly you have to understand Japanese...not fluently...but yeah you should be good in this thing...we personally need this person for new project that you might want us to sub...:)
2. English or Japanese Editor~ some work that already done translated are need to re-check so in this case we need them. On English you don't have to be native but be very good at English, and on Japanese editor you don't have to fully translate the file (unless if you want to became translator too)...You just check the translation and suggest ideas to the translators.. how you would translate certain lines differently, etc.
3. Encoder & Uploader ~ actually we already have amazing member...but sometime we don't know what could be happen while our computer playing sucks...so we need a back-up person...
Thank you very much. Please, comment here or send me a private message if you are interested.
Main priority is :
1. finishing Intex - Osaka 8sai Matsuri
2. some Janiben files
3. etc...(maybe new project..)
Okay...that's all.....waw....what a long post....I hope you all interested to help this community back in the track again...:)
Thank you again